Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello

Dear family,

First,I need Steve's email. I feel guilty not sending this to him. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Please send pictures. Patti and Steve was Bear Lake warm? I loved the pictures of the kids riding the horses. That is not as easy as it looks to stay on it. I loved Jimmy's comment about Robbie. Andy and Jeni,how was the cabin. We're your Grandparents up there? Tell them hello from me. Erin and Rod, how was St George? Loved the video of Ruby doing a back flip. She is not afraid of the water. That is good. Alex ,it sounded like the car wash was a success. Tiffany and the boys are in my prayers every day. I'm so glad you got that job. Hopefully there will be some great people you will work with. What are you going to be doing? Jimmy and Linzi, the train picture was darling. Where was that? Everyone is growing up too fast. Has Hannah gone home yet?
How is school for everyone?
The weather here is now more like spring. It will probably rain a little every day. Saturday and Sunday were great days. The sun was out.Yeah.
Sundays are turning into long days. We were at church from 12:00-after 6:00. They are long but good. We were involved with our first baptism after church. The ward really supports the baptisms.and then there are treats after.
We are heading to the temple tonight. We have started going Wed night at 6:00 before we go home. It is a beautiful temple and we love it.

I love you and miss you.
Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment