Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hello

Dear family,

 That last couple of days have had terrible weather. We haven't had the flooding which we hear is happening in southern Utah, but we do get a hail storm. There are new cars here in the parking lot,and Elder King was sure they were going to get a lot of dents. It came down so hard and fast. Dee Dee and I got one of the new cars. It is a white Toyota corolla with 38 miles on it. It is very nice to drive. Back to the weather. There is a ball park across the street from us. When we came home from work,it was totally white and had a mist hanging over the whole area. It was beautiful but weird. Our landlord was standing outside and said he had never seen this kind of weather before.

 We went to the temple last night. It was so nice. There are youth there every Wed night doing baptisms. It is fun to watch them. There were even older people getting re-baptized. I love going to the temple, and I love the people there.

 I'm glad Robbie is doing better and hopefully Elsie will continue to recover. I love hearing news about everyone and also pictures. Has institute started. Tell everyone hello. Also tell them the missions need  Senior missionaries.We could use 2 couples ASAP.

 We had some new missionaries come in this week. One of the Elders is from Rexburg and knows JD. I sent a note to him. It doesn't matter where you go ,there will always be someone who you know or you have a connection to  because of the church. I love the gospel!  President and Sister Maxwell are wonderful people. Pres Maxwell has a great sense of humor like his dad did. We love having them around,but they stay so busy. 

 Well I just got back from a quick run over to the temple. A elder patron fainted . The ambulance was on the way,but I went over till they got there. This is far from the first medical assistance I have given. One sister had a razor in her purse! After applying pressure for 45 minutes they had to go to the dr. Another cut finger,hurt ankle, back X-ray,etc. I am getting to know the medical offices. But I'm glad I can give a little TLC? I love these missionaries.

 I love you all. I am so proud of each one of you. Watch over each other and stay close.

 Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment