Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hello

Dear Family

We were lucky this week and had a couple of nice days. The sun is out today ,but the wind is freezing. I guess this is what Spring is like in Melbourne. I looke forward to warm weather. It is weird to have Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas in the summer. But then Halloween and Thanksgiving is really not celebrated here! 

We Are really excited for Caren and Cathy to come visit. I hope they like walking!

We have a new elder that came in last week. His great grandfather is Dr Theurer. His grandfather is Craig Theurer. Does this make us all feel old! He is a darling boy. It is nice for these missionaries to find some connection to their home when they come. The missionaries that are here are all so wonderful. I love them all.

I would love to hear how everyone is doing with the new house ,with school etc

Hank,thank you for the drawing .I love it. I love how you did your hair. Your handwriting is really good.

The office stays very busy, but we love it when the missionaries come in. I sometimes think they come in for the candy. DD and I make a monthly run to Costco for the "lollies". (candy)

Not much news to talk about. I love you and miss you all.
Love, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment