Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hello

Dear family,

We woke this morning to a little sun and now it is overcast again. Dee Dee and I were just over at the temple. A girl in our Stake just got married. It is so fun to watch out our window to see all that goes on over there. They really have quite a few weddings . It is fun to watch. The wedding this morning ,one of the bridesmaid is in a wheelchair. And another has a jacket on because the back zipper broke. Around the side of the temple they have a beautiful place for taking pictures. The Temple is always a good way to start a marriage.

Tonight DD and I are going to visit a Sister in our ward. She is a someone we have not met before. When we asked if we could come tonight she said that was great and she invited us for "tea". That is what they call it when you eat at night. We are excited to see what she will fix.

Patti, how is the move coming along? I would love to see pictures of the house. How are all the kids adjusting? Are the schools in Texas harder than in Utah? What about the ward. Do you like it? Are there many youth Jakes age? I hope jake an Ellie are doing ok. Robbie was starting his Junior year and Andy was going into 9th grade when we moved to AF.

I hope all the children are excited about being back in school! I hated having to go back to a schedule  and getting everyone in bed early. I also did not like that when fall came the days started getting shorter and the cold weather came. Fall was never my favorite season. I did see some Halloween "stuff" at Costco last week. They do not celebrate like we do.

We have transfers again next week and also about 20 missionaries leaving. It is hard to see them go home. We have around 16-18 new missionaries coming. The Hullingers are going home. They are the couple in the office who have been working on the flats. They live in Roosevelt and they have become very good friends. We will miss them so much. We have done a lot together.

I love all the pictures and emails. I miss you all and love you all. I cannot believe we are down to 4 months. Unbelievable! 

Love, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment