Friday, July 31, 2015

Hello

Dear Family,

As usual it has been a very busy week. Whenever we have transfers and new missionaries coming in,it is busy. It is so hard to see the missionaries leave. There are always some tear shed. And the new missionaries are all so cute,excited and scared to death! We are thankful to be able to go to the airport to help out. It is also nice because we rent a bus,which means I don't have to drive!!!!!!!!

Today ,the sun has come out. It is still cold but at least there is sun. The days are starting to get a little longer. The streets are all so dark. NO ONE turns on outside lights and the street lamps are few and far between.

Patti,how is the move coming along. When are you leaving? Where is Robbie staying until school starts ? I know it will be a wonderful experience. Another place for me to come visit.

I noticed Nordstrom had there Anniversary sale so that means it is time for back to school shopping. When does school start? Is everyone excited? Are the parents excited? We saw some Halloween decorations in the shopping center yesterday! Weird!

We are off to a dinner party tonight for one of the couple who are leaving for Vanawatu (sp). They have been reassigned. They will be the only couple in the mission home. The best part is I am now going to be working with the missionaries and the cars. Won't that be fun. I will be doing some training and paper  work. Someone else will work with the actual cars,infringement ,buying and selling  and then working with the missionary's about assignments,etc.

I am glad I learned how to juggle many things at once because some days I feel overwhelmed, but it is all good. I love the missionaries and the mission. Time is going so fast!

I love you all and miss you. Love each other and help each other.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment