Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello

Dear family,

The day is freezing cold right now. This morning on our way to work,it was totally overcast. Then the sun came out. We went to the post and it was sunny. We came out to wind and rain. It is now very cold and windy. The church itself is probably only 40-50 degrees. Thank heavens for small heaters to put by the desk.

We loved having Steve,Patti and Robbie here for a couple of days. Just to see them and hug them whenever I wanted to. We ate our way through the city on Saturday! Hope everyone is ok while they are gone.

Jeni,how was the trip back to your parents home? I hope you are having a great time. Tell your parents hello from me. How is your Dad doing? I am sure Isaac had a great birthday with family around. Andy ,when are you going back there?

Erin, thanks for all the pictures on Instagram. How was the cabin,and how is Beth doing. Is she really staying up there all summer? Hopefully Holiday Park is full of people to watch her.

Alex, thanks for the letter. I love hearing about all you are doing. Loved the pictures from Lavender Days. Are you going to be driving in the parades? I hope you are getting paid well. When is the Rodeo and are you involved this year again? I loved going down there and being there. Always fun. How are the Mitchell's doing with Liza and Max gone?

Jimmy thanks for the times you call. I love to see and hear the children.  Loved the picture of the golfers in the back yard,and Maddie with his hand in his pants!

Last night we went to the temple. It was a wonderful experience . Sometimes our visits to the temple can be very touching. DD and I had sisters we were going through for and our friend went through for the mother. It was a small quiet session. Most often we are in the prayer circle and I enjoy being able to do this.

I love where I am and what I am doing. I am thankful the Lord had enough faith in me to send me here. I love the people I have met and have grown to love. The gospel is true and we MUST try and live it everyday. The Lord loves us and wants us to return to Him. I pray for all of you everyday. I love hearing people pray for the missionaries. They need all our prayers daily. The Lord needs everyone to be a missionary to all those we come in contact with.

I love you all and miss you
Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment