Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello

Dear family

The weeks keep going faster and I seen to run out of time to write come Friday afternoon, so I am writing today.

The weather here today has been COLD and rainy and windy. We had hail on and off during the night. Today the rain has been very hard. And then the sun comes out for an hour . The mornings are dark when we get up and dark when we go home. 

It was fun to talk with you over the weekend. Alex do you have a phone or anyway I can face time with you? Hopefully everyone had a good Mothers Day. Alex what did you do? How is Granna doing?

The next 3 weeks we have missionaries coming in to go to the temple. It is always fun having them come in. They like to hang around the office. Have I told you I love the missionaries. The reason I got on face book is so I can follow them after they leave.  Today at lunch,DD and I went to the shopping center and ate. We were watching people and realize what a diverse culture Australia is. And our missionaries are the same way. Color of skin or Nationality mean nothing here. 

We went and saw the Avengers ( I think that is the name of the movie) on Monday night. We went with the Maxwells. It was a fun show. Tonight we are going to their house for dinner. One of our favorite Sister Missionaries is going home. Her father passed away right before she came out and has been having a hard time ever since. Hopefully she will come back. It is always hard to see someone leave.

We are going on a Senior trip on Friday. We will write all about it on Monday. We love getting together with all the seniors

I love you all and miss you. Stay close to each other 
Love, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment