Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hello

Dear family

Sorry I was not available when you called. DD and I had gone to lunch. We leave for lunch simply to get out and walk around. We almost always go over to Knox. It is a shopping center and the only place around to go. We have been going there for 6 months. We have about 8-10 places we go eat. I think another year and we will really hate the place. But at least it is some place to go.

The weather has been unseasonably cold . We have only had several hot days so far. They keep saying , just wait,it will get hot. We are still turning on the heat in the am and then when we get home at night.

Last night we had a ward missionary meeting. The goal is to baptize 50 people this year. There are a lot of inactives in this ward,but everyone here seems to have the missionary spirit. There is always someone new at our Sunday School class.

Andy, it sounds like you had a great birthday. Next year ,I'll be there.
Erin, did you talk to Kali about my license?
You asked about the storage unit. I would love to have you go check it out. I can not remember how to get into the storage area. The lock itself I think is nest( Jimmy was the one who thought of it). The contract would be in one of the containers at your house,Erin. The one that had paper work.

It is Friday afternoon and really quiet. It is overcast and looks like it might rain. Not my favorite weather.
I love you all and miss you.
I love to see the pictures on pinterist
Love, mom
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment