Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello

Dear family

It is hard to believe that it is now 2015. In a couple of weeks will have been gone for 6 months.  Time does go by fast,but there are days that seem very long. We had an uneventful New Years Day. We cleaned our flat,and then went and bought a plant because our other one died. We then came home and read till we knew we needed to do something. So we went and saw the new Annie movie. It was cute but not a show for small children. Please send pictures of the sleigh riding. That is such a fun tradition.  Hope every one had a good day.

Today has been a slow day at the office. We have a new couple who have come from Magna to help in the office. Thank goodness they have worked in an office before. They were in the Salt Lake  mission. The goal had been 3,500 baptisms per year. They missed the goal and only had 3,400 baptism in the year. Can you believe it! We only had about 450 baptism last year. The church is growing! 

Did you all have a chance to read the 4 gospels during the Christmas  season. They were wonderful to read. Now we can start the B of M again. I am going to write in my journal every day a short thought about what I read. I wish that will all my reading I was a little more knowledgable  about where to find certain scriptures. Maybe some day...

I miss you all but love being here. I love this young missionaries. I have learned so much about real trials and how faith in the Lord can help you to grow. I know the strength that these faithful young elders and sisters have  to be here. And......the sisters that are here are strong and faithful!!!!!.  I love them all.

I love you and miss you. I pray for you every day. Thank you for your emails. Give all the children a kiss from me.

Love Mom and Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment