Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hello

Hello family

Everyone has left the office and it is just Dee Dee and I and it is quiet. It has been a busy day. We have had missionaries in here all morning. It was temple day for one of the zones. Again,it is always fun to have the missionaries in the office. Several missionaries have been in some trouble this week. They went to an area out of their zone,and then hit a kangaroo while going a little above the speed limit. Need I say more! The speed limits around here are really enforced. There are are cameras everywhere at the stop lights. The fines are in the hundreds of dollars. You do not speed because you always get caught.

The pictures up at the cabin were great. Did everyone go. How is Isaac's knee. I am so sorry that happened. Hopefully he will get back on a horse. Alex has said he is a good rider. I remember being bucked off a horse when I was in Junior high. Not fun.

The weather here is getting much warmer. It was around 70 degrees. I have a feeling it is going to get really hot in the summer. Dee Dee and I went to IKEA last night and they had so many Christmas decorations . Needless to say we bought some. It is hard to imagine Christmas when it is hot. We are looking for a Christmas candle. ,but we have not found one. Apparently, they really don't have Christmas trees like we have. We'll have to see. And then of course it will be expensive!

I love seeing the instagrams . The pictures are all great. Disneyland looked fun.
I love you all and miss you. Give everyone a kiss from me. Tell the children I love them and miss them. Next time you want to face time,let me know.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment