Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hello

Dear family

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas. The weeks and months are going so fast. We have been busy trying to get all the presents out to the missionaries before Christmas. We still have missionaries who have not received anything. That is hard to see. We love these missionaries . We are having 6 elders over for dinner tonight. The night before Christmas does not seem to be a big deal over here. That has always been my favorite time. One of the missionaries asked if he could prepare a Christmas message to give. It will be a wonderful night. DeeDee and I might go look for Christmas lights after.

It was fun talking to you last Sunday. How did the Sub for Santa go?  Tell me all about it. I was sorry that Caren was not there. Tell me about the Nutcracker. What are you doing Christmas morning or night? We will be in the office at 8:30 in the morning, which will be 2:30 for you. I think the best thing is for you to call me.

We continue to be very busy in the office. We go home at night and we are very tired. Last night we got home at 8:00 and turned on a Christmas movie and had a caffeine free Diet Coke. So good! We did find iced donuts and bought some.

I love you all. As we go through this wonderful Christmas season,please remember the real reason we celebrate  Christmas. Our Savior loves us and wants us to return to him. We need to love the Lord and follow his teachings. You are all so special to me and I love you all very much. Watch over each other till I am home.
Love,Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment