Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hello

Dear family

Can you believe that it is already October. We have seen a few Halloween decorations but they don't really celebrate much here. And besides that, it is starting to get warm here. I remember many Halloween costumes that I would make big enough for a coat to fit under the costume. Halloween was always cold.

DD and I have had a busy week driving sister missionaries everywhere. To and from bus stops,to and from hospitals,out to eat,you name it. But I am thankful we are able to do it all. The sisters that are coming in the day we leave might not do all that we have done. But there is one thing I have learned,no one is irreplaceable . We did things different from the people that were here before us,and those that come after us will do their own thing also.

Sister Maxwell came up to us the other day and asked when we could go to a movie again. We enjoy being with them. I think the new 007 a movie comes out soon. That seems to be the type of show we usually see with them. We saw " The Intern "last week and really enjoyed it.

They are having a wedding announcement party at the ward tonight. This is very common over here. They are decorating the gym and it looks very pretty. From the way they are decorating it looks like it will be a big party.

We are going to watch Conference this weekend. It is delayed 1 week over here. I am really looking forward to hearing it. We have heard it was wonderful.

I love you all and miss you. I love all the pictures on Instagram and email. Continue to send them. Give all the grandchildren a kiss from me.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment