Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hello

Dear family

The sun has been out so far all morning. Even though it is still very cold this sun is shining. It is a beautiful early spring morning. 

There are so many things I am finding,that I am so grateful for. Earlier I had to walk over to the temple and talk to the Temple President about a session in October. How wonderful it is to walk out the door and cross the parking lot and be in the temple. I love the temple here. The people in the temple are wonderful and we love them all.

I was then out in the foyer of the church and could hear a missionary playing the piano in one of the rooms. Whoever was playing wasn't  perfect, but they love to come in here and play. I love these missionaries. We had a missionary who left last transfer who said on face book," he was glad to be home, but left his heart in Australia". I think I know what I will feel.

I called one of the Sister missionaries this morning and she needs to come into the office to do some paper work. Australia does have some strict rules when it comes to working with children. 
I told her when she comes in we will do the work and then go to lunch. Always love taking the missionaries to lunch.

Last night we went to the temple and it is wonderful as usual. We always have the opportunity to stand in the prayer circle and it is great.

I love the school pictures. Thanks for sending them. Patti,how has the move gone? 

I love you all and miss you. 
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment