Friday, June 19, 2015

Hello

Dear family, 

This has been such a busy week and when we get home at night we are tired. We have had transfers, new missionaries coming in and last night Pres Nielsen, Elder Leota and Elder Dunfield ( all area Seventy ) at the mission home for dinner and discussions. The week has been great but busy.

I was in a meeting for about 3 hours on Thursday to discuss and be trained on having the missionaries in the South Pacific area getting a better education. The Church really wants to help this missionaries progress when they leave the mission. So much is offered to them. It is wonderful.

So excited to have Patti ,Steve and Robbie come next week. I just hope the weather will be nice. 

Andy,do you know any more about my SS? Hopefully Erin was able to find the documents.

This is a very short letter. I love you all and miss you. Send Pictures. I love to see what everyone is doing.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment