Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello

Dear family

I just noticed it is tax day. That is always fun. Thanks Rodney for getting mine in early and for getting me some money in return. He is so smart!

As usual, everyday is busy. Saturday and Sunday were wonderful. We loved conference. I am excited to get the Ensign next month to read the messages. I loved elder Pearson's talk when he said , "stay close to the Tree". I have grown to love him. He is the area President and we have had the opportunity to be in a mission conference with him. He is great.  I think if we all reread  About Lehi's dream, we would try and stay close to the tree. The music was all beautiful. The song, Consider the Lilies is so beautiful. I loved all the children's songs that were sung on Sunday afternoon.

Sunday between sessions our ward had a get together. Everyone was suppose to bring finger foods and we gathered out on the side lawn. Because it was in the stake house, there were wards and families all over the place. The YSA had a BBQ going. They were doing SNAGS. Snags are a sausage like hotdog that they put on white read. I mean Wonder Bread like bread. Then they put tomato sauce on it! It is a traditional food over here! DD and I made PB and J sandwiches because we really don't cook. Anyway it was fun

The Goldens and there companions are here today having a meeting. It is always fun to have the missionaries come to the office. The new missionaries are always a little more relaxed after they have been here for a month.. We have so many wonderful missionaries. And they are so eager to serve.

One of our service Elders left this am to go home. He is from French Polynesia and so the chances of seeing him again are pretty slim. He was a wonderful missionary and I will miss him a lot . At least we can give them a hug when they go home. The reason I got on face book is so I can see how our missionaries are doing when they leave. Some of them are on an hour after they leave. Some are engaged a week after they get home.

Tonight is hair night and I am excited. We can look at all the magazines we want and find out about Bruce Jenner and the Kardashians( just kidding).

Jimmy told me I needed to write 7 paragraphs. I love to hear what you are doing and love the pictures and videos. I pray for all of you every day and love you.

Love
Mom and Grandma
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment