Monday, March 16, 2015

Hello

Dear family,

What great news to read about Sarah's engagement. I am so excited for her. I only wish I would be home for the party. You'll have to send lots of pictures.

This week has been busy getting ready for Elder Bednar. They have been cleaning the church here for 2 days, and believe me it needed it. The do not keep churches in Australia like they do in the states. It is a building that is open to anyone all day. We did tell the lady who comes in to wash herself and her dishes daily that she could not come in tomorrow. She feels the water in her area is poisoned!

Tomorrow there are meetings all day long here. The missionaries are meeting from 2-5 . I am so looking forward to all that will be talked about. Hopefully we can keep the missionaries from needing to go to the bathroom or get a drink. Lots of them do like to go into the halls and chat.

We have a busy week coming up. MLC is on Tuesday and the Goldens ( missionaries who have only been out 1 month )have a meeting on Wednesday. It is always fun to have the missionaries come around. One of the APs is leaving on Wednesday. He has been a great leader and it will be hard to see him leave. I hate saying goodbye to people I will probably never see again.
So many of these great missionaries have unbelievable stories and yet they are so strong. 

The weather has been pleasant the last couple of days. It has been cool in the mornings and then warms up to the 70-80's. The weather here is changing all the time . But I can tell the days are getting shorter. Hopefully you are getting some snow in the mountains.

A really boring letter. I love you all and miss you. Take care of each other. Remember the gospel is true. Our father in Heaven loves each one of us and wants us to return to him. BE VALIANT in all you do. I love you all!!!!
Love, MOM and GRANDMA

No comments:

Post a Comment