Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello

Dear family,
Thank you for the pictures and letters. Writing like this is much easier than sending letters. I sent a card yesterday to Tiffany and it cost $2.68 . Starting at the top,Robbie's school picture in his AF sweater on Instagram is darling. I can't believe he is already a senior. He will have a wonderful year. I remember my boys saying that the year was going too fast. There was also a pic of the 3 girls that was darling. Love all the pics. I am so sorry to hear about Elsie,but I know it will work out. I trust the Drs. At PCMC? Keep me informed. I can't believe the children are back in school. The summer went to fast.  We are going to have to really figure out a time when we can face time. When you called Monday it was a busy time. Maybe at 7:00pm on a Sunday when everyone is together. Let's work on that ! Alex did you get the job in Provo? Keep me informed about Tiffany. Dee Dee tried to give money,but they would not accept her card because we are in Australia. Jimmy ,I am so glad you are finally Home. I loved the pictures of the house and also of the 3 in the tub. Maylee's look is priceless . 
All things electrical don't work here as well as in the USA?  We have tried since we go there to get internet. Also the phone service takes forever to get straightened out. We will go tday for the 3rd time to try and get the phone working,and also try a different internet service. We have to come to the office to read our emails or send anything.
We have 4 missionaries in our ward. They are kind of " our boys". They just came in for a district meeting. We also bought bags of candy last night so they are happy.
We are happy we are  but miss you all.
Love Mom
PS : this does not have to go on the blog.


The sun was shinning so I went out to get the mail. I take full advantage of the sun when I see it. I was awake in the middle of the night worried about Alex. PLEASE watch him and check on him often. Did he get the job at Provo City ? That's all for today!

> Love,Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment